Wild Goose Enviro Ltd. aims to understand the business requirements of their client and to deliver a cost effective solutions for their needs. We strive to work in close partnership with our clients and associated management team to develop and implement an appropriate and sustainable solution.
- Water Intakes
- Pumping Stations
- Water and wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water Storage and Conveyance
- Water Distribution Systems
- Water Audits
- Alternative solutions
- Drinking water quality
- Asset Condition Surveys
Commissioning engineers are engaged in the testing of facilities, equipment and plants to make sure they function correctly and produce the expected results. In doing so they bring the product or system to a point at which it can be used most effectively. Commissioning engineers therefore need to possess a thorough understanding of manufacturing and product use, as well as of customer expectation.
At Wild Goose Enviro Ltd., our knowledge and experience of water and wastewater plants helps us contribute to this stage of the contracts and provide value for the Clients through professional and timely delivery.
Work activities of commissioning engineers may include:
- Identifying problems and shortcomings with existing systems.
- Co-ordinating testing and commissioning activities and providing advice on testing and commissioning procedures and documentation.
- Producing or assisting in the production of all test and commissioning documentation.
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in line with the specified site requirements.
- Monitoring progress, recording all test results, witnessing final testing and acceptance of equipment and compilation of all documentation for inclusion in the site test dossier.
- Ensuring the safe testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary plant performance in accordance with project programme requirements.
- Necessary reporting.